Here you can see a complete list of the services that Yorkshire Architecture offers...
Yorkshire Architectural want you to achieve your vision at a lower cost, with a quicker service and at a higher quality then traditional architecture firm.
We can do all this by having a small dedicated team, working remotely around the Yorkshire area, with an online platform and low overheads, staying away from business memberships and multiple expensive offices. To get you started on your project ambition we just need to navigate 3 simple stages together. This easy to follow guide will help us get the right design solution drawn quicker whilst making sure we fully understand your design brief and can provide a quality service.
Have a think about your project. How do you want it to look? How would you like it to improve your life and existing space? What size is your project? Make a list and use our form to help you, this will form part of your project brief.
This part may seem daunting but with help from our self help guide and a helping hand it can be quite fun and help you understand your space better. Click here to see our guide to a self-measured survey. Once you have a rough sketch of your existing property, jot down the measurements on your sketch. Then when you are ready use our form to upload your sketch(s) along with your design ideas, any inspiration you have for the final design outcome. Your inspiration could be your own sketches, photos of existing projects you like in your area or visit our Pintrest to pick out some inspiration, this will help us understand your needs better, upload them all to us using our form.
Once you have sent us your information we aim to be in touch withing 24 hours with a fixed price quotation, we may ask for more information over the phone to get a better idea of your needs so if you would like us to call at a convenient time for you please request this in the form. If you choose to use Yorkshire Architectural we will draw your concept, our fist revision will be sent to you within 5 working days, after that we will consult with you via phone, video call or email, if changes are needed we will make the informed revisions. This means you have total control of your vision at each stage, we believe this process should be fun and personal, to make sure your design reaches its full potential.
Knowing how much your project will cost is vital to reduce overspending. Yorkshire Architecture has identified 5 key issues that not having a realistic construction price can have on residential projects:
Yorkshire Architecture can mitigate and in most cases eliminate these and other issues by providing you with a full written construction cost estimate, using state of the art software, regional price tracking and project management modelling, all packaged together to give you an easy to understand jargon free estimate detailing each element. This put the power back into your hand when tendering your project to contractors by giving you the inside knowledge.
We work hard with our trusted trades people, so we better understand the market meaning our prices are fair and representative. We believe our construction pricing service is a vital tool for anyone looking to build their project, if you have your drawings complete already but are in the process of looking for a builder our pricing service is a must use tool.
The team at Yorkshire Architectural has years of combined experience with local authority planning and building control, so we understand the headache this process can cause. We will file and present your application and if needed work on your behalf with your local authority to achieve approval status. Our design ethos as an architectural team aim to achieve planning approval from the concept stage, by identifying and taking account of the built environment around your projects site and how this might affect your planning application. We can offer guidance even if we did not provide your drawings too.
Not all projects need full planning permission and as of 2019, the U.K government has promised to take steps to improve the planning application process, meaning less projects need it and more projects get the green tick. If you have never encountered the planning process before you can put your faith in Yorkshire Architecture to navigate this complex process and get your project to the next stage.” Service
So Why Garden Rooms?
Below, please tell us about your project, include any existing floor plans / sketches / photos and select from the options below to build your quote, if you need help with a home measure survey click here for our advice, from just £49 we can come and survey for you. Once submitted, Yorkshire Architecture will reply with a quote within 24 hours. Send Us Your Ideas
Using our form, send us your ideas, sketches, site photos and measurements .
At our heart we are artist and we would love to breathe some life into your concept design with a stunning illustration of your project. We computer simulation, CAD and good old pen and paper, together to help you understand your design better. 3D Visuals can help with planning application proposals and give your contractor a better understanding of the outcome. We also us 3D models to improve our design processes with light, shadow and material models again considering the built environment around your project.
These drawings are vital for any construction project they identify building materials to be used, show the minimum regulation and statutory building requirements and give your builder a clear instruction how the building comes together. They are vital for an accurate quotation from your builder. Building Regulation Drawings from a traditional architecture firm can mean that the design stage cost can spiral, We understand how important they are and know that high costs often mean customers choose to skip BRD’s, meaning later in the project the contractors hit unexpected costs, we can provide these drawings at a hugely reduced price, contact us for a quotation.
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own
terms and conditions), and C&E Architectural t/a YorkshireArchitecture.co.uk, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms
and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed
to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by C&E Architectural t/a YorkshireArchitecture.co.uk and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to C&E Architectural t/a YorkshireArchitecture.co.uk and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services. You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
1. All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of C&E Architectural t/a YorkshireArchitecture.co.uk, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner's prior written permission.
2. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
a. retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of C&E Architectural t/a YorkshireArchitecture.co.uk.
4. You acknowledge that you are responsible for any Content you may submit via the Website, including the legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright of any such Content. You may not upload to, distribute or otherwise publish through the Website any Content that (i) is confidential, proprietary, false, fraudulent, libellous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, infringing on intellectual property rights, abusive, illegal or otherwise objectionable; (ii) may constitute or encourage a criminal offence, violate the rights of any party or otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law; or (iii) may contain software viruses, political campaigning, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam." You may not use a false email address or other identifying information, impersonate any person or entity or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content. You may not upload commercial content onto the Website.
5. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all the rights to the Content you post; that the Content is accurate; that use of the Content you supply does not violate any provision of these terms and conditions and will not cause injury to any person; and that you will indemnify C&E Architectural t/a YorkshireArchitecture.co.uk for all claims resulting from Content you supply.
6. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
a. in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Website;
b. in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
c. making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
7. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
8. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
9. We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
10. You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
Links to other websites
11. This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of C&E Architectural t/a YorkshireArchitecture.co.uk or that of our affiliates.
12. We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
13. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
14. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that C&E Architectural t/a YorkshireArchitecture.co.uk makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided "as is" and on an "as available" basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. C&E Architectural t/a YorkshireArchitecture.co.uk is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
15. Whilst C&E Architectural t/a YorkshireArchitecture.co.uk uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
16. C&E Architectural t/a YorkshireArchitecture.co.uk accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
17. C&E Architectural t/a YorkshireArchitecture.co.uk reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
18. Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
19. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control. 20. To the maximum extent permitted by law, C&E Architectural t/a YorkshireArchitecture.co.uk accepts no liability for any of the following:
a. any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
b. loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
c. any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
21. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
22. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
23. These terms and conditions contain the whole agreement between the parties relating to its subject matter and supersede all prior discussions, arrangements or agreements that might have taken place in relation to the terms and conditions.
24. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
25. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
26. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
27. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
C&E Architectural t/a YorkshireArchitecture.co.uk details
28. C&E Architectural t/a YorkshireArchitecture.co.uk is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 12556370 whose registered address is available on companies house, and it operates the Website www.yorkshirearchitecture.co.uk. You can contact C&E Architectural t/a YorkshireArchitecture.co.uk by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
29. These terms and conditions were created using a document from Rocket Lawyer (https://www.rocketlawyer.co.uk).